It all started like this.
I'm exhausted from the school and all its duties. Fortunately, I just finished my technic in Youth and Adult Correctional at Collège Ahuntsic. Then I have to make a choice with the type of customers I want to work with. I'm lucky to have been able to do internships in different workplaces. These opportunities have allowed me to have a foot in the door. Working with adults to integrate them to the society and working with kids to help them face the reality, and to make their lives better.
Many have misbehaviours like taking drugs.
I have to make a choice between the two.
Choice 1: I choose to work with Adult customers
Choice 2: I choose to work with Youth customers
Scene 1.
I choose to work with Adult customers. Two completely different choices are available to me. I can work at prison where I have to do increased surveillance, have an authority on them. Being in the presence of criminals, killers. I can also work at community organization where the crimes are less worse.
Choice 1: I work at Prison
Choice 2: I work at community organization
Scene 2.
I work in Prison. I learned at College Ahuntsic how to protect myself and it was worthwhile. I am a victim of sexual harassment. Nothing detereed the detainee to stop to look at me. I am afraid of what he can do against me. His misconduct makes me feel uncomfortable on the job.
Choice 1: I keep it to myself
Choice 2: I tell my boss
Scene 3.
I keep it to myself to see if it stop one day. For now, I am alone in this situation. There's no one that can help me.
Choice 1: I quit my job
Choice 2: I continue to live with it
Scene 4.
I quit my job to find another one that I love. Maybe, I did the wrong thing in the first place so I can start over. A better life is waiting me. I have a lot of choices.
Start again: Maybe, I can choose to work in a Community organization.
Scene 5.
Nobody knows what the detainee do with me. He rapes me when he gets the chance. He threatened to kill me if I talk to someone. I do not have the choice to remain silent especially because I carry his child. At least I will not work for almost two years.
Start again: If i could turn back time, I could make better decisions.
Scene 6.
I let my boss known of sexual harassment that I live. He told me I have made the right choice. He said I'm courageous for having denounced. However, I have to change to another unit or having a transfer to another prison. I have to choose what it's the best for my security.
Choice 1: I change unit
Choice 2: I choose to be transfer to another prison
Scene 7.
I was killed by an inmate. He stabbed me in the neck because I talk against his friend.
Start again: Choose something else to live.
Scene 8.
There are too many people that want to work in Prison. My transfer doesn't work, it has too many applications for admission. It's a dead-end job.
Start again: More often than not we are wrong, I will try something else.
Scene 9.
I choose to work at Community Organization. I want to help people in need. There's two different customers. Men and Women.
Choice 1: With Women
Choice 2: With Men
Scene 10.
I decide to work with Women. Women that live violence. It's hard because it's touching me personally, emotionally
Choice 1: I quit my job
Choice 2: My boss fire me
Scene 11.
I don't like to work with women because I'm one. I have to find something that I will love.
Start again: Start all over
Scene 13.
I decide to work with men. It's harder to work with them with women.
Choice 1: I help them carefully.
Choice 2: I help them in a bad way.
Scene 14.
I love my job. I find a boyfriend. I find love. I never thought something like this will hapened to me.
Start again: Why start again when you find happiness?
Scene 15.
I did something bad. I sold coke to my customers. The police arrested me. Now, I am in a Prison
Start again: Stay in the right way.
Scene 23.
I realise I don't like kids. I can't stand them. Children get on my nerves. I have to start over a new technic at Ahuntsic College.
Start again: Make the right decisions and take the chance.
Diagram
This hypertext narrative fiction template was developed by
Bokomaru Publications and checked for common ESL grammar errors using an
online ESL grammar checker and checked for field-related vocabulary using an
b-block ESL vocabulary checker.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire